Thursday, May 1, 2008

Say Freeze!

Random snapshots.
Dex took this photo when we bumped into each other at the Guimata Art Exhibit. The artworks at the back were two of my favorites. I would've liked to claim them as my own but I'm not that evil. Harhar.

A sign said no touchie! but I didn't see the NO part. LOL. Nahhh, I didn't touch the painting. I'm just pulling your leg. Again, I'm not that evil. But if that was my painting, I would bite the head off the person who touches it.

My eating buddies. We're the only ones left of the Merienda Club. Endangered species. Oh yeah, I was coughing my lungs out the day this photo was taken. But of course, I couldn't help not to pose and smile and pretend I wasn't sick.

Awwww!

We were at my sister-in-law's wedding anniversary party. I was anti-social that day so I had to pretend I enjoyed seeing people.*kidding*. Of course I enjoyed seeing people, but I didn't want to talk much though. I just watched what they were doing. And smiled whenever cameras were flashing. LOL!















No comments:

i love you

pu-ye+pu-toy